Monday, January 25, 2010

stardate Nanny 11

So today was all about dinosaurs. Big surprise. After letting Z play with his dinosaurs for a few minutes, we left to go to the library and get new dinosaur books. We then stopped by the alterations place to drop of DH's pants, but funnily found it closed. (Z thought this was funny). Following that short stop, we went to the grocery store. I bought the wrong Dr. Pepper and bread. Took the soda back to get the right kind, but we had already opened the bread when we realized it was wrong. Z didn't want to eat in the great hall with me, so we had to let him eat and then go. He regaled The Becks with his knowledge of the dinos. After Z's nap and cleaning, we went digging for dinosaur fossils with this dino kit he got. It was a fine day.

Quotes:

-Are you better than me at earning money?
Well, I guess so. Yes.
-Am I better than you at knowing about dinosaurs?
Most definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment