Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stardate Nanny 7

Boy, today was hectic. I picked up Zachary from school and then headed to the library. You see, the library card had arrived, and I thought we could pick up the rest of his books. I was wrong. I had not brought with me the envelope the card came in---big mistake apparently. The Waco Library acts like I am running some sort of scam. The four pieces of mail at my address weren't enough proof.

Z and I left disappointed yet again. Oh, well. I dug the envelope out of the trash, and we will try again soon.

I also tried to take their coats to the alterations place, but had to turn back to home before we found it.

You see, Tuesdays are the day of Master's Tea. The downstairs needs to be put together and clean. So we rushed back. I gave Z his snack and cleaned followed by a round of Dino Bingo.

No comments:

Post a Comment